Friday 20 April 2012

Birthday Wishing

So my birthday's next Sunday. I'm turning 16 so I guess that's kinda a big thing. I can (legally) get into NC16 movies and (legally) have sex in Singapore. So I guess that's, er, exciting. Anyway, next Friday is our last day of school, followed by 6 weeks of exam leave and exams themselves, and then summer. So hopefully this'll start the 6 weeks off well and then I'll just study and be bored and have a miserable time for the rest of the time. Good news is though that during exam leave... 1. my braces are coming off! And the day before my first exam at that (maths, *cringe*), 2. we get Macbook Pro's, and 3. FORMAL! Which I'm thoroughly excited about. But to focus on my birthday more importantly, I'm hoping to spend it doing whatever during the day and then having dinner with around 20 of my friends at the Hard Rock Cafe, so that should be fun! And on my birthday wishlist is...

1. A good quality, preferably Canon, digital camera








2. A titanium crystal necklace like on the right. Fortunately if they don't have any more of this exact one, there are loads on etsy! I've been obsessed with crystals ever since they appeared on my tumblr dashboard and my friends got some small crystal necklaces from Ladakh










3. Seeing as there isn't much else I specifically want, I'm hoping for some gift cards to some of my favourite shops in Singapore i.e. Topshop, River Island, Bershka...

*Crossing my fingers* that I have a fun day and get what I want! :)


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday in advance! I hope you have an amazing birthday and get everything on your wish-list!
    There's a new post on my blog! I would love to hear what you think about it.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i just found your blog and so glad i did! this is a great post and happy early birthday! can't wait to read your next post :) am a new follower and would appreciate if you could do the same to our blog!


    have a lovely day!

    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! i'm checking your blog out now (: xx

      Delete