Monday 16 April 2012

Miley Cyrus

Though she may be infamous for her newly found bad girl ways, the girl does have style. Even when she's in casual clothes or going for Pilates, she rocks everything she wears with attitude or in the cases where she's at an event, with elegance. I would do anything to have her closet and her body, for that matter. While she mightn't have gotten off to the best start in fashion back in the Hannah Montana days, Miley has blossomed into a fashion queen. Her style appears to be almost effortless yet still so cool and chill.
Miley's street style can range from casual to chic to feminine no matter where she is. She'll usually leave her hair out and long or in a bun, and she almost always has with her a pair of round or cat eye sunglasses. Denim shorts and jeans are definitely a go to look for her, however she'll often change it up with a dress or tights. She loves bustier tops, cross body bags and boots and ballet flats on her feet. It seems to me that practically nothing looks bad on her, and she nails the chilled-out-youthful look everytime.





It's when the stars comes out that this fashionista truly shines. Miley's even more flawless when it comes to her choices in evening dresses. She can be girly, tough, graceful or sexy, and all with confidence. The brunette bombshell looks glamorous in both darker and lighter colours and changes it up with different styles of dresses each time. My all time favourite event outfit of hers would have to be the black bustier top and maxi skirt which she wore to the Hunger Games premiere this year. It's fun and young yet still sexy in black with a flash of midriff. She also looked amazing in the light grey long sleeved gown on the bottom second to right, which she wore to 20th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Party.

I'm always jealous when I see Miley's fashion choices. Sure, I could buy similar clothes and wear them myself, but I don't think I'd ever be able to nail it quite like she does. Her easy going street style paired with her stylish and luxurious evening wear is what makes her one of my style icons. Not only if she fashionable but she has an incredible body, a gorgeous face and a beautiful voice to match! What more could you want?

Do you like Miley's style?

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I just came across your blog and I'm so flattered that you were inspired by my blog to create Dripping-In-Gold! Your writing is awesome - I enjoy reading your blog so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No where near as good as yours though heheh you're really good (: xx

      Delete
  2. Miley Cyrus's style is so cute! You are such an amazing writer! Thanks for following! I have, too. <3

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete