Saturday 19 May 2012

Sophie's Wishlist

I have a love for shopping which unfortunately cannot always be quenched due to my lack of millions of dollars. While some of these items are relatively affordable, others are not quite within my price range. So, without further a due, here is my wishlist (though I really am sure there's loads more things I have yet to discover which I'll love)...


A lot of these beautiful garments I've found on Tumblr, so it's rather difficult to track down where each comes from. However, some are from Polyvore and so are luckily quite easy to find! For details of where each item is from go to my Polyvore set here. Hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. What an amazing post! This is a perfect roundup of the most gorgeous Spring trends. I am loving pastels and the underwater "utopia" looks, too!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete